Popular Posts

Welcome to Lovely.ie!



Hi All!
Im Claire and my purpose here is to share with you my knowledge of all things beauty related in an honest and factual way.The purpose of Lovely.ie is to discover how to be more lovely, both inside and out!Join with me as I post about all things lovely.


A Little about Me

I am a qualified Esthetician and I have been making my own range of skincare products for a number of years. My knowledge of skincare and beauty is namely self taught and comes from a huge passion for holistic beauty.My approach to beauty is generally that less is more and I choose natural and organic products where possible.


I don't read beauty magazines anymore, they make me feel ugly...if you feel likewise then read this blog!


Love

Claire

No comments:

Post a Comment