Popular Posts

Product Review: LeEdge Exfoliation Tool


While browsing on hqhair recently and wandered into their 'tools' section ( I'm big into gadgets) I came across the LeEdge Exfoliation tool. I scanned down on the reviews section and couldnt stop reading, there were pages of 5 stars reviews on this thing!
Heres what the company claim:
Anyway I went and bought one a few weeks later through amazon and only took it out of the box last night.

Here are the claims:

The Le Edge exfoliation tool has a patented "higher than surgical grade" stainless steel gentle edge that removes the top layer of dead skin revealing the younger vibrant living skin beneath. Design based on the ancient skin care tool, the strigil, Le Edge recalls a time when skin care was all natural without the use of chemicals.

Le Handle

Ergonomically designed for easy use by all hand sizes, the handle of the Le Edge exfoliator comes with a rubber grip for "non-slip" use in shower or bath.
Le Edge is contoured to make it easy to use on all areas of your body. Made with high strength flexible plastic, Le Edge is able to take on the thicker skin on the heals.
The Le Edge edge

Le Benefits

Le Edge is a hygienic personal exfoliating tool. Le Edge is precision designed to remove with ease dead skin cells and debris from the skin's surface, revealing the newer younger cells and more radiant skin. Le Edge removes dulling surface debris such as toxins, oil, dirt, pollutants and dead skin cells. This process helps to restore the skin texture and by doing so, helps to reduce the size of the skin's pores naturally.
Le Edge is excellent for both men's and women's skin care. Use Le Edge as a pre-shave to lift ingrown hairs away from the skin, to help with tie rash and other shaving conditions. Use Le Edge to remove your old instant tan application and to exfoliate in preparation for your new tanning session. Exfoliating before waxing or shaving your body helps to even out the skin's surface allowing for a smoother shave. Use Le Edge exfoliating tool as part of your pedicure routine to maintain clean and beautiful feet.
With no chemicals, just water, Le Edge is safe to use on dry skin or even sensitive skin. It does not disturb or irritate the skin's natural ph balance. With your Le Edge purchase you will never need to buy those gritty and grainy body scrubs, expensive motorized gadgets, or synthetic exfoliation gloves again. No more pumice stone rocks or moulding loofah's in the bathroom! Le Edge- the new, no mess, no fuss approach to face and body exfoliation!.


Oohh la la eh? ! LeEdge is infact made by an Austailan company so I have no idea why they discuss "le" handle et cetera.  I found that mildy amusing. Very mildly.

Pressing on, when I first opened the box I was a little underwhelmed,the tool is all pink and girly which straight away draws me in, but for the HQhair price tag of €25 I was expecting something a bit bigger and sturdier.  LeEdge looks like a wide headed mid priced razor and is made of the same sort of plastic.So its a pretty basic gadget.

The first time I used it was in the shower, as directed. I used it after I had washed and it took ages to do all of my legs, which are short and thin, so much so that I didnt do much more as I had been in the shower for ages. It didnt feel it was doing anything to my skin either.  I dried off and found no difference whatsoever. Raging!!  I tossed it aside in a rage and left it for a week until hope returned to my now dry looking (from post holiday neglect) skin.

The next time I used it I massaged my skin with oil BEFORE showering. I then let the water and steam soften the oil and my skin. This time I found it glided more easily along my skin and I did my whole body in a couple of minutes. I was delighted to see that the blade was covered in gunk! I know its so wrong but I love icky things like squeezing out blackheads and other goopy things.

No comments:

Post a Comment